Print code128 Barcode in Crystal Reports
Generate code128 Barcodes in Crystal Reports
To print code128 barcode in Crystal Reports, it's a smart and simple solution to use Barcodesoft code128 UFL (User Function Library) and code128 barcode fonts.
1. Install code128 demo on your computer.
2. Open DOS prompt. If you are using Windows 10 or Windows 7, please Open DOS prompt as administrator.
Please go to the following folder
CD C:\Program Files\Common Files\Barcodesoft\FontUtil
Type in the following DOS command to register crUFLbcs.dll
3. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu.
Type in "code128" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
4. Double click "BCSLinearcode128" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
5. Then type in the database field as parameter for code128 formula. And click "Save" button to save code128 formula field.
6. Drag and drop the code128 formula field in your crystal report design view.
7. Right click code128 formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "code128mHr" font typeface. You will see code128 barcode in your crystal report.