To print interleaved 2of5 barcode in Crystal Reports, it's a smart and simple solution to use Barcodesoft interleaved 2of5 UFL (User Function Library) and interleaved 2of5 barcode fonts.
1. Install interleaved 2of5 demo on your computer.
2. Open DOS prompt. If you are using Windows 10 or Windows 7, please Open DOS prompt as administrator.
Please go to the following folder
CD C:\Program Files\Common Files\Barcodesoft\FontUtil
Type in the following DOS command to register crUFLbcs.dll
3. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu. Type in "Interleaved25" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
4. Double click "BCSLinearI25" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
5. Then type in the database field as parameter for interleaved 2of5 formula. And click "Save" button to save interleaved 2of5 formula field.
6. Drag and drop the interleaved 2of5 formula field in your crystal report design view.
7. Right click interleaved 2of5 formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "I25mHr" font typeface. You will see interleaved 2of5 barcode in your crystal report.