To print UPCA barcode in Crystal Reports, it's a smart and simple solution to use Barcodesoft UPCA UFL (User Function Library) and UPCA barcode fonts.
1. Install UPCA demo on your computer.
2. Open DOS prompt. If you are using Windows 10 or Windows 7, please Open DOS prompt as administrator.
Please go to the following folder
CD C:\Program Files\Common Files\Barcodesoft\FontUtil
Type in the following DOS command to register crUFLbcs.dll
3. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu. Type in "upca" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
4. Double click "BCSLinearupca" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
5. Then type in the database field as parameter for upca formula. And click "Save" button to save upca formula field.
6. Drag and drop the upca formula field in your crystal report design view.
7. Right click upca formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "UpcEanM" font typeface. You will see UPCA barcode in your crystal report.